In the summer of 1944 and thanks to the initiative of a group of farmers from the village, spurred by the need to update and under the law established by the new regime the Agricultural Union “Nuestra Señora de la Consolación”, 34 farmers of Iniesta decide to sign the founding charter of the “Unión Campesina Iniestense”, a Cooperative Local Campo subject to the provisions of the Act of January 2, 1942 and its regulations and framed in the Union Brotherhood of Farmers and Ranchers of the town.
The first moments were very difficult, and after approval of the Cooperative by the Ministry of Labour on 27 December 1944, the first Governing Board, headed by Felipe Orozco Garrido (1944-1959), made every effort to integrate the farmers’ unions, Iniesta born August 3, 1930 at the founding of the farmers union “Nuestra Señora de la Consolación”, the new legislative frameworks emanating from the National-Unionist, Cooperation under the supervision and control of Union Brotherhood of Farmers and Ranchers.
On March 15, 1945 and its last General Meeting, 109 partners shareholders of the agricultural union “Our Lady of Consolation” proposal of its President, Felipe Orozco Garrido, approve the adaptation of his life to the Law on Cooperation of two January in 1942 and Regulations for the implementation thereof, by integrating the Union in the Cooperative Country sagging on December 19, 1946 all its assets, premises, property and assets.
The first grape harvest season that carried out the Cooperativa del Campo “Unión Campesina Iniestense” it was 1947, which was awarded as a unit to D. Gabriel Correa Diaz, winemaker of the town. It was not until 1953, and since the presidency of Rafael Talavera Pareja (1950-1959), when the Cooperative had own facilities, which allowed him to collect 1,971,000 kgs of grapes, obtaining as product 1,546,000 liters of wine .
The 50s served to lay the foundations for the future development of the Peasant Union Iniestense, since in 1954 launched the oil mill in the area currently occupied by the bottler, and three years later, in December 1957 It is within the Caja Rural Cooperative and starts the feed mill.
At the end of the decade, in 1959 the first enlargement of the warehouse is proposed, given the limited capacity of the same to meet the needs of the growing membership, which at the time of 1959 reached 500 partners, contributing to the cooperative 3,112,000 kgs of grapes, of which 2,365,000 liters of wine were obtained, being necessary to rent in Utiel vessel to move there almost half a million liters of wine.
Also in this year of 1959 it starts the section of agricultural machinery with the purchase of a brand “Ursus” brand tractor and a thresher “Batlle”.
The decade of the 60s and 70s knew successive enlargements that extended the facilities of the Cooperative across the road, rising ships next to it, the scale and unloading sites and craft new winery, all under the Esteban Cuellar Anguix presidencies (1959-1963), Santiago Gadea Monteagudo (1963-1965), Manuel Pozo Núñez (1965-1969), Pedro Correa Villanueva (1969-1973) and, again, Santiago Gadea Monteagudo (1973-1981) , which were accompanied by a significant increase in the quantity of grapes entering the winery, exceeding the year 1981 24,000,000 kilos of grapes.
The last 25 years have been marked by the modernization of facilities and enhancement section of the hold, leaving in the background the mill, now disused mill feed and the section of machinery for the benefit of hardware service and sale of pesticides, fertilizers and accessories as well as the sale of fuels. Adaptation to new socio-political circumstances of our country has led to three changes in the statutes the years 1977, 1988 and 1996 while the Caja Rural has become a Credit Section, which works since 1990.