Unión Campesina
Iniestense

In the summer of 1944 and thanks to the enthusiasm of a group of local farmers, in need of renewal, and in the new regime Agriculture alliance our Comfort Lady, 34 Dora set up legal distress Iniesta decided to sign Peasant Association Iniestense a local co-operative Kemp was affected by January 2, 1942, Its provisions of the law of the founding charter and the Farmers Union brother and ranch main town framed.
The first moment was very difficult, on December 27, 1944, after the approval of the Cooperative labour Ministry, the First Council, headed by Philippe Garrido Orosco, made every effort to integrate the agricultural labour movement, born in Iniesta on August 3, 1930 in the Peasant Union comforting the Virgin was established to oversee a new legislative framework arising from the cooperation of the farmers and Farmers Union brothers under the control of the National Labor Corps.
1945 March 15, its last General Assembly, chairman of the Agricultural trade union, Philippe Garrido Oroscos recommendation of Notre-Dame Comfort 109 partner shareholders approved his life-adaptation act in January in 1942 and its implementation regulations, Through the consolidation of the alliance countries droop on December 19, 1946, all of its assets, houses, property and assets.
The first grape harvest activity by the U C I Brewery was awarded in 1947 by the local winemaker, Mr. Gabriel Correa Díaz.
But until 1953, due to the president of Rafael Talavera Pareja (1950-1959), when there was co-operation of its own facilities, this allowed him to collect 1971000 kilograms of grapes, obtained as a product of 1546000 liters of wine.
The 50 s served as the foundation for the future development of the Peasant Association Iniestense, since in 1954 the current bottling area mill was introduced, and three years later, a feed plant was located in the heart of the December 1957 Cooperativa la Caja Rural.
At the end of this decade, the first expansion of the winery in 1959 was presented, due to the limited capacity of the same to meet the growing membership, which at the time 1959 reached 500 members of the demand, helped to obtain 3.112.000 kg of grapes, of which 2.365.000 liters of wine, which must be rented in Utiel to move nearly 500,000 liters of wine there.
Also in the year of 1959, the agricultural machinery Machinery Department began to acquire Ursus brand tractors and Batlle thresher.
The 60 age and the 70 s 10 years know that the expansion of the road across the cooperative facility is continuously amplified, alongside it rises on ships, scales and unloading sites and craft new wineries, all under Estevin Quillar Anguix Presidency (1959-1963), Santiago Gadded Monteagu (1963-1965), Manuel Posonunes (1965-1969), Pedro Corea Vilanuva (1969-1973), and again, Santiago Gadea Monteagu (1973-1981) They accompany the grapes into the winery.
The 24 million kilograms of grapes surpassed in 1981 marked a significant increase in volume. The features of the past 25 years are the modernization of the facility and the enhanced parts of the warehouse, leaving the factory in the background, and now the waste plant feeds the machinery to benefit from some of the hardware services and sales of pesticides, fertilizers and accessories, as well as sales of fuel.
Adapting to our new social and political environment has led to years of 1977,1988 and 1996, while rural Cara has become a credit section, with three shifts in its charter since 1990.
In the middle of the 80, there were also people who decided to take a step further and start joining the carrascal of the Co-ops current winemaker Angel, speculating on the wine Iniesta and new business opportunities that were bottled after the opening of its wine distribution channels; Therefore, the first step of the business sector began in the 90 s.
They started selling bottled wine in the area first.
On May 7, 2003, the company invested in a new bottling plant, unveiled by Mr. Hose Bono Martinez, president of the then Castilla la Mancha.
This bottle still has many of the same positions, but it encounters, as is expected, many changes, improvements and expansions that make these days the production and bottling of all types of wine and in different forms to suit the demands of an increasingly high quality and performance market.
Since then the business sector has finally decided to let the development of marketing programs, market research and long-term work problems begin with the internationalization of our wines. In 2011, the winery transformed 7,000 hectares owned by its members. The 1,500 hectares, which is an ecological vineyard, has become the worlds largest eco-red wine Brewery.
Another door opened for the commercialization of wine must be the carefully crafted fruit of about 50 million kilograms of grapes collected each year. Of course, the winery is currently investing in R + D + I, which is one of the newest investments in the acquisition of micro data, which enables our team to develop new and innovative products prior to arrival. There is a final elaboration.
The last important step, equally important, is to obtain the quality mark, which is awarded according to the Special Standard certification (IFS food), which is a bottling company. This quality seal is recognized worldwide for its product and technical requirements and allows buyers and end customers to determine that the products produced in these facilities far exceed all possible quality levels.
It is needed in any market. By obtaining this seal, many people also open doors to assist in marketing our wines, as more and more, at the European level, especially large importers require wine merchants to have one of these quality certificates. cooperatives, and through its Ministry of Commerce and Management sales of its products, grape juice and wine in bulk and bottled, covering both domestic and international markets, and reach countries such as the United States, China, Japan, Korea, and different European countries, including: Germany, Holland, Belgium, Italy.